Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans ahem phone in

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
the best ever caller is hugo his comment last xmas on the phone in last year....why is hartys wife like father christmas...she only comes once a year

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Im banned after my head butt comment

you cant get BANNED from the phone in can you?!

i remember leroy saying "mark mcghee is raping us" after norwich away, and not getting banned. even worse, i remember the "with mark mcghee incharge, brighton and hove albion are wheelchair bound, and there is no wheelchair access to the championship" after bristol city away - and that didnt result in a banning either

oh how times have changed

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Harty is inviting people from the adams out camp to phone in admit they were wrong, apologise and give adams a second chance. After this one win. Our first win this year, our first win at home since november.

Talk about getting carried away. Though, I guess in fairness, it's no different to the people early season saying adams out after one loss.

But surely that was just Harty taking himself down to the level of those who may have called for his sacking after one loss, and Ian should be better than that.

Also, doesn't it just invite someone to call up the next time we lose a single game, and invite Harty to admit he was wrong to stand by MA.

Just madness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here