Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans ahem phone in

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
thats what happens when your a proof reader , you read to much into things,now theres another thread of similar ilk on the board spesh for you to spot the difference, :rolleyes:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Love in tonight?

Apparently so. Harty is inviting people from the adams out camp to phone in admit they were wrong, apologise and give adams a second chance. After this one win. Our first win this year, our first win at home since november.

Talk about getting carried away. Though, I guess in fairness, it's no different to the people early season saying adams out after one loss.

The last two draws made me more optimistic than I've been in a while, though that optimism took a knock in the first half, the second fight back in a week, coupled with the fighting performance against leicester, things are going well. But let's not act like our troubles are over just yet.

Mickey interview now, sounding a bit more optimistic, a bit more comfortable, bit more fire.

Last edited:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
True true,but you cant argue the fact he is a loyal supporter ive never not known him to be on the phone in and not been to the game,so :thumbsup:

I no, im not doubting that, im just saying I can't f***ing understand him.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sully: I'm sure he'll (Adams) pick the right team like he nearly always does
Gavin: I'm sure all the fans will agree with you [without a hint of sarcasm, or irony]

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Is the phone in monitored or worse, controlled by the club? I didn't get to listen to it tonight but I'm a bit surprised that micky has a bit of a go at Atilla in todays program.
Its supposed to be a fans phone in, Atilla phoned in as a fan. I would think the club & staff as professionals would be above responding. (apart from Trolley of course.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here