• he/she knows about us...

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 3ways all the time!

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah you have had a fair few your mates bird looks greatttt and she comes on to you mmm,so before you no it she has her knickers off and off you go wam bam.:lolol:

I actually fell out with one of my best mates cos I pulled his ex. This was years ago. He didnt forgive me for ages, even though he was a complete bastard to her.

Then finally he let it drop, then came down to Brighton to visit, where he proceeded to RAG my ex-bird who I had only just split up with!

Surely out of principle, she was minging.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
My best mates new girlfriend is gorgeous & a lovely girl too, but I wouldn't go there on principle. His ex seems to have a thing for me but there are no moral boundaries, only the fact that she's been with so many people I might get syphilis :sick:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
jonnyboylennon said:
I actually fell out with one of my best mates cos I pulled his ex. This was years ago. He didnt forgive me for ages, even though he was a complete bastard to her.

Then finally he let it drop, then came down to Brighton to visit, where he proceeded to RAG my ex-bird who I had only just split up with!

Surely out of principle, she was minging.

JonnyBoy is the prime example here. Never go anywhere any bird that he's had. Ever.

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
Biscuit said:
Why do fit birds allways get followed around by fat, ugly, annoying, and spotty best friends? :nono:

:lolol: coz it makes the better looking one's feel even better

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Have fixed to go out Saturday night with a mate's ex, a lovely gal.

They've been split up a few years now and he's now engaged to someone else, so can't see a problem if it goes any further. . .

And more importantly, he's currently out of the country. . .

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I've offloaded 2 of my ex's to mates.

They both asked me if I minded!

One was a right munter - she looked OK when I saw her through beer goggles.

T.J.

Feb 11, 2004
bevendean
My mates girlfriend is not only ugly but she's also a right bloody cow! Hate birds that come along after you've known your mate for years then go all jealous when you want to go out for a bevvy now and again.Still, Just doing it to wind her up makes my day.Moody bitch!
There, that feels better!!!!
:drink:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Biscuit said:
Why do fit birds allways get followed around by fat, ugly, annoying, and spotty best friends? :nono:
because i've got to hang around with someone!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
A very interesting question.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
sheebo what??

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
what are u on about??

i read it cause it was there

i think i know what ur getting at actually...........

something from this weekend?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
DTES said:
JonnyBoy is the prime example here. Never go anywhere any bird that he's had. Ever.

:clap2:

My story is I once fancied my mates bird...well I did for years before he got with her as I've known her longer than him. Anyway they split up and we got sorta close, more as closer friends than anything then she hooked up with a right twat who she's left now. But i'm not sure if the feelings are there anymore, so I'll just leave it I think.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here