Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy sending Neville Southall an email?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I could think of better ways of wasting my money than asking the fat Welshy how he felt his management skills tallied up at Hastings.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Greetings dear friend,

My name is Mr Papaya Um Bongo. I am friend of god as are you. I am stuck in political prison in Congo and require help from you to release $10,000,00,0 of gold ingots. For this I will require your bank details, mothers birth name.

God smiles on you.

Best wishes my friend.

Yours truly,

Colonel Papaya Um Bongo

Hi Papaya,

Thanks for the message. I would be delighted to help. But first of all, you owe me £49 for the email.

Best wishes,

Big Nev

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hi Papaya,

Thanks for the message. I would be delighted to help. But first of all, you owe me £49 for the email.

Best wishes,

Big Nev

Hello my friend,

As a man of many million ingots, and 285 goats, I am most very happy to have a reply from you. I will, of course, pay you the 49 pounds that you require, and I also pray for the health of you.

To make this payment to you, and to transfer my £10.000,000,0 ingots, I will require your full bank details, and mothers maiden name.

Your friend,

Colonel Papaya Um Bongo

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Hello my friend,

As a man of many million ingots, and 285 goats, I am most very happy to have a reply from you. I will, of course, pay you the 49 pounds that you require, and I also pray for the health of you.

To make this payment to you, and to transfer my £10.000,000,0 ingots, I will require your full bank details, and mothers maiden name.

Your friend,

Colonel Papaya Um Bongo

Why don't you give me a call Colonel and we can discuss. That will be £99. Nev.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Why don't you give me a call Colonel and we can discuss. That will be £99. Nev.

I am currently in political jail where the price of a phone call is a private act that a Colonel should never do.

Your bank details, and mothers maiden name please very much.

Colonel Papaya Um Bongo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here