Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fancy Dress Help Required

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I do an annual pub crawl with my mates every feb in London with a fancy dress theme and this year is it's 10th anniversary.

Previous years have included me dressing as mr T, a ghostbuster and other random costumes.

The Theme for our 10 year anniversary is double acts eg barbie and ken, torville and dean etc.

Basically i need ideas as i'm struggling, the pub crawl is in 4 weeks (plenty of time) but if anyone has any ideas, comedy or otherwise they would be much appreciated.

now the person i am going with as a double act is Black so i really could do with one white and one black costume.

help me.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
go as clay and cooper. then half way through the evening put him right on his arse.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I am also after some fancy dress help, along with some other NSCers as we are going to an NSC legend's birthday, it is an 80s themed fancy dress party

Any ideas of people we could go as???
I have already asked MARCUS for some inspiration for that as he really is the KING of fancy dress.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
pulp-fiction_l.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Hoddle__Waddle_Diamon_2DDF4.jpg

Spend the whole night doing the "Dance"

Stand upright with the left leg slightly bent.
Bend right arm at the elbow so forearm is perpendicular to the waist with upper arm pressed tightly against the chest wall- thumb extended.place left arm at angle of 45 degrees to the body.
Gently rotate thorax from right to left whilst inclining head slightly forward waving the mullet in the direction of travel. Once the head is facing over the left shoulder turn it back to face the front and reverse move , keeping arms in same position as before but ending the move with right leg slightly bent.

Repeat

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
One should go as the black Michael jackson and one should go as the modern day paedo Michael jackson

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
thanks guys, all of your help is appreciated but as of yet i cannot use any of them, the reason being we are both rather large. its a rugby do, the black guy is a prop and im a number 8 so both of us are very large. i think we might look a bit stupid if we were to go as the cheeky girls!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
thanks guys, all of your help is appreciated but as of yet i cannot use any of them, the reason being we are both rather large. its a rugby do, the black guy is a prop and im a number 8 so both of us are very large. i think we might look a bit stupid if we were to go as the cheeky girls!!

ok then, how about the half ton son and his mum???
:jester:

Attachments

• halftonson and mum.JPG
    halftonson and mum.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 72

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
looking stupid is the point of fancy dress but have you ever seen a black guy try to describe himself as a cheeky girl. no, neither have i. we would like something so some people might know who we are

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here