Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fan of the Year - 4-4-2 awards: ATILLA!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
http://www.fourfourtwo.premiumtv.co.uk/page/FootballLeagueAwards/0,,11442~755908,00.html

fanoftheyear@haynet.com - send to this email address in less than 100 words. Getting voting on the prestigious 442 awards! And vote for favourite ground. Never met John Baine but always admired his devotion to our cause. So given we got the nod and the fact he had a chart hit, I think that's enough to get my vote. Wrote this, think we should all try and get a Brighton fan to win in this our year the stadium got a yes. well done John, I salute you!

My Nominee: Atilla the Stockbroker

Club: Brighton and Hove Albion

Get hold of: via the club 01273 695400

Why: Don’t personally know him but he’s become part of club folklore and was instrumental in bringing down the old regime that so nearly destroyed Brighton. Champion of the cause, Albion through and through and now club poet in residence, his crowning glory of our 10 year campaign to raise awareness of Brighton’s plight and secure a new stadium was a top 20 chart hit in January 2005. Just how many fans can say that? None, bar Attila. Unique!!

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
he has done no more than others ie Liz costa/ Paul samarah/ nsc and countless others...

I dont like his commie left wing trash so no vote from me.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
pigsinspace said:
he has done no more than others ie Liz costa/ Paul samarah/ nsc and countless others...

I dont like his commie left wing trash so no vote from me.

Ooooh get mrs angry

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
pigsinspace said:

Yeah but they didnt get We want Falmer into the pop charts did they

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
did someone say Liz:moo: Costa

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
No disrespect to Attila whatsoever, but there can only be one nominee from the Albion - Paul Samrah.

The man is an absolute saint and his dedication to the cause is simply remarkable.

To be fair though, because of the nature of the Albion's plight over the last decade literally thousands of fans have gone beyond the call of duty.

It's a toughie but if I had to choose it'd be Paul S.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
How about the bloke who won the Coca Cola money to bring CKR to the club, surely he deserves a mention.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Gully said:
How about the bloke who won the Coca Cola money to bring CKR to the club, surely he deserves a mention.
Even Aaron would admit, that was more luck than judgement or hard work.

Paul Samrah, Tim Carder and Attila would all easily qualify for any national fan top 10 list, along with - on a different level - Nic Outterside (that's OTLW to you). They have all done their bit in their own way. Tim is especially the unsung hero; the graft he puts in towards all things Albion is phenomenal, and most of it uncredited.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tim carder all the way:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here