Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Famous, Rich and Homeless

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyone else watching this on BBC1 - quite interesting although at times seems a tad fake.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think Annabel Croft is a bit to posh for this.

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
finding it interesting. although the bloke who booked into the hotel is annoying me.... do it for 10 days... at least you have a future and something go back to, some people have no future

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ok which one of you 2 is craig and whos james:)

James is the Marquess of Blandford, son and heir of the Duke of Marlborough and lives at Blenheim Palace (although as it stands, he won't inherit the Palace when he gets the Dukedom).

He's also a descendant of Winston Churchill.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I've seen a lot of wankers on reality tv, I think we all have. However, that upper class, privileged heir to a fortune, Blandford; well, by far the biggest wanker I have seen by far. What a f***ing bell end.
May his next fix be an OD, good riddance.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've seen a lot of wankers on reality tv, I think we all have. However, that upper class, privileged heir to a fortune, Blandford; well, by far the biggest wanker I have seen by far. What a f***ing bell end.
May his next fix be an OD, good riddance.

As it stands at the moment, he's not getting any of the fortune because his own Dad has essentially disowned him.

Given the rules of the thing, he'll still get the title of Duke of Marlborough and can live at Blenheim Palace, but all the money and the ownership of the building itself will go to his son.

The bloke is a complete twat.

Mar 13, 2008
No, I was going to watch it but Big Brother has enticed me.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I watched it and found it really disappointing. They should've been on their own with a secret camera, not with a camera/security man with them.

And to be honest it did just reinforce the notion that living rough is shite. Well to be honest I already knew that. I can't wait now for them all to do long feature articles in The Sunday papers - zzzzzzz

The Marquis of Blandford legging it and staying in a hotel was the best bit, but that was hardly about the homeless, more about what a twat he is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here