Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Famous people from Hove include..........

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Mr Popkins said:
t
Norm didnt go to school here, but i believe university and ownes or did a house in robertson road brighton

Did as did I

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Richie Morris said:
Norman Cook went to school in Reigate and then university at Brighton before moving to Newland Avenue in Hull to join the housemartines.

That is fact because he told me so.

He also used to be a Crystal Palace fan.

He lives near the Esplanade I think.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Mr Popkins said:
the amount of shit people put on here !!!

the media a partly to blame, telling everyone stars have moved here when thwey havnt!!!

let me set the record straight..

Norm and zoe live in hove (just) its east side of boundary road.
Norm didnt go to school here, but i believe university and ownes or did a house in robertson road brighton

Jordan went to Patcham High, not blatch mill
there is so much shit on this thread its untrue!!!

[

good record straightening mate :glare: Norman Cook was at school with one of my mates and this can be backed up by Chez and Moggy. Jordan DID and I said DID go to Blatch as 1) she was in the same class as 3 of my cousins and 2) I am a mate of Danny ( Katies brother ) and he can also confirm that she went to blatch mill.

If you are going to pipe up about facts then get them right :tosser:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Zoe and norm live
9-10 western esplanade, Hove

Nick Berry live at no.8
and Macca and Peg Leg at no.7

I got the jordan part slightly wrong as she went to both schools

BUt I stand by my statement that NOrman Cook did not go to school in brighton or hove!!!!!!!!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Most of those people listed on here lived in Hove, but could hardly claim to be natives. To call them 'Genuine Hove Celebrities' in a bit grating.

Some missed from that list (past & present) include:

Sir Winston Churchill - went to school in Hove, but hated it
Adrienne Posta - actress

Chris Ellison has lived in Hove since 1982.

Damon Albarn has never lived down here. Emma Bunton bought a flat in Van Allen, but sold it before she moved in. She never did move down here. Gaz Coombes lives in Kemp Town.

Simon Eubank was a boxer at the same time as Chris started out. I think he got as far as having a crack at the British title at whatever weight he boxed at. Gave it up when Chris started getting the headlines.

Kinda helps working for magazine that deals in this sort of shite. :p

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Mr Popkins said:

Emma bunton does not live in brighton and hove and has never lived in the Van allen building on the seafront

norm was at the poly with me...friends of friends.

emma the forehead never lived there, but owned one in the "van halen"

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I worked in Hatchards in the Lanes in the early 80s and we had a few local celebs as regulars: Keith Waterhouse, Dora Bryan, Vera Lynn, Steve Ovett and Anne Nightingale are the ones I remember. Hardly the youngest and trendiest selection but, with the exception of Waterhouse, all very pleasant to the clueless bloke working the till.

The only Albion player who came in was Sammy Nelson and I remember him buying something by Graham Greene.

D

Deleted User X18H

I've just remembered the bloke out if Supergrass I origianally meant born in hove by the way although I wasn't technically

No Hot Food

Jul 10, 2003
norm and zoe et al all live in ............ Portslade.

address a letter to them and it will be delivered by posties from Porstlade.

Postcode in BN41 not BN3.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
in regards to Norm and Zoe's address: does this break Data protection guidelines? NSC could be in bovver for giving this info out you know??

:nono: :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here