Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Famous Albion Supporters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A lot of you prob know this already but there's a few suprises here - a list of famous BHA supporters -

Famous supporters
Norman Cook aka Fatboy Slim, the musician and DJ who owns a minority stake in the club, and whose record label Skint Records sponsors the club;

Norman Wisdom, the comedian who was once a director of the club and who wrote new words for the club's song "Sussex by the Sea" (which was composed by William Ward-Higgs in 1907);

Jon Snow, the Channel 4 news anchor;

Des Lynam, a leading British television sports presenter who also hosted Countdown on Channel 4 following the death of regular host Richard Whiteley

Ralph Brown, a British actor who previously appeared in Alien³ and Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace;

Mark Williams, a British actor and comedian who previously appeared in the BBC sketch show The Fast Show and in the second, third and fourth Harry Potter films;

Christopher Ellison, a British actor who previously appeared in The Bill;

Jamie Theakston, a British television and radio presenter and producer;

Peter Brackley, a British television sports commentator, best known for commentating on Football Italia in the 1990s;

Amanda Redman, a British actress with the lead role in New Tricks.

Tony Bloom, a professional poker player known as "The Lizard".

Robert Kazinsky, a British television actor, in Eastenders and Dream Team

Baron Bassam of Brighton, a Labour peer and current member of the House of Lords

Leo Sayer, recently said in Celebrity Big Brother that he was an Albion fan, he also said this whilst appearing on Channel 4's Friday Night Project

Amanda Redman - didn't know that! and whats his face Slater off Eastenders and Dream Team..

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mark Williams is a West Bromwich Albion fan who watches us when he is working down here.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
chez said:
I think its the blonde haired milf! :love:

nk1.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Dave Benson Phillips (see my avatar) is also a Brighton fan

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
PLEASE tell me your joking about the lagendry DBP??????

If he is an Albion fan that would be so weird as when i was at uni me and my housemates were re-kindling old memories of programmes and got on to the subject of 'Get your own back'! We set up a shrine of pictures to DBP and emailed him etc and were gonna watch him in panto at Crawley!! Sounds sad but was on-going joke - and he's a ALBION FAN????

Made my day if that's true..:jester:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Norman Wisdom? is he still alive btw, if so he must be close to 100?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think he died..or maybe not - he presented Ricky Gervais with an award a few yrs back at some ceremony or another - (it's on the office DVD special Features!)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The Wookiee said:
hasn't she got dodgy arm ? It looks like its been burnt

She split a boiling kettle over herself when young.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cheeky Monkey said:
Knew about all of those except Norman Cook!

Take it that's a piss take....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Wookiee said:
hasn't she got dodgy arm ? It looks like its been burnt

yes she had an accident in her chilhood

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
sheebo said:
PLEASE tell me your joking about the lagendry DBP??????

If he is an Albion fan that would be so weird as when i was at uni me and my housemates were re-kindling old memories of programmes and got on to the subject of 'Get your own back'! We set up a shrine of pictures to DBP and emailed him etc and were gonna watch him in panto at Crawley!! Sounds sad but was on-going joke - and he's a ALBION FAN????

Made my day if that's true..:jester:

My cousin appeared on the legendary Get Your Own Back some years ago, and turned up in his Brighton shirt, to which DBP said good choice and signed his shirt for him.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here