Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Family Season Ticket Prices and the Supporters' Club

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Blockseagull, fair comments, but I feel the main area of concern is that no one has been consulted over this and it seems to be counter constructive, as I have now many mails saying that they will not be renewing if they move us. So the club lose money,not a good commercial idea in the current climate.

I also agree that we should not have the best seats, but you know how many compliants the club gets from away fans that sit in that old away area and now they are asking home fans to sit there all season......but as someone says, we have a choice....

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I still reckon they should have moved the singing section there. Traditionally the vocal home support has always been from a stand behind the goal (old North Stand, Kop etc etc). That whole area could be for those that want to sing, cheer, swear, stand and jump about without getting in the way of the rest of the Withdean whingers.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gaffer said:
It's not me. It's the other one:)

I love everyone, especially large goatee bearded people.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
80's Seagull said:
I still reckon they should have moved the singing section there. Traditionally the vocal home support has always been from a stand behind the goal (old North Stand, Kop etc etc). That whole area could be for those that want to sing, cheer, swear, stand and jump about without getting in the way of the rest of the Withdean whingers.

at the risk of venting spleen...sex and travel

Why should the very people who do at least try to make a noise be banished to some far flung stand where you cant see one end of the pitch, cant hear the PA and can hardly be heard from the other side of the track, let alone the away fans?

Is it because we sometimes disturb the slumber of those in the blocks adjacent to us?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
And Magoo?

even Mcghoo..

The only person I really hate is your ex, the SLUT FACED WHORE:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: as you have so elequently explained to us all what a witch she is.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gaffer said:
Oi! That's a clean shaven chin I'll have you know. Don't you watch Neighbours?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

as a baby's bum:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

"You may, of course, remain in your current seats, but will
>be asked to pay the full rate for your own ticket in that area. The child's
>rate will remain at the concessionary price."

Seems fair enough. You just get the same deal as everyone else in the South Stand.:yawn:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Still should be consulted correctly but not at BHAFC.

This is a very poor decision IMHO but there you go.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I currently sit in A Block and will be e-mailing the club about this. If we are moved then that will be me +1 who will not be re-newing our season tickets.

Nice reward to someone who has not missed a home game in all competitions (including the LDV, etc) since March 1993 and this includes the Goldstone, Priestfield and now Withdean.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thimble Keegan said:
I currently sit in A Block and will be e-mailing the club about this. If we are moved then that will be me +1 who will not be re-newing our season tickets.

Nice reward to someone who has not missed a home game in all competitions (including the LDV, etc) since March 1993 and this includes the Goldstone, Priestfield and now Withdean.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

I fear another two non renewals coming up as the club are unlikely to back down now.

For what it is worth I am staying put and paying another £125.

Last edited:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
VERY VERY VERY piss poor decision by the club.

Thimble Keegan is spot on.

What also really gets me is the total lack of consultation with the supporters.

How to upset off your supporters very quickly. (If you get people like TK giving up his ST then the club should really start to worry and must reconsider this decision)

They (the club) have completley cocked this up - there are hardly thousands of new customers banging their doors down to buy ST s at Withdean. We don't sell out now - hardly going to in League 1 are we?

So what does Perry do - totally alienate existing supporters.

What they should be doing is filling the old away stand with NEW CUSTOMERS - but that would mean the marketing dept. getting off their backside and doing somethng. Like getting round the hundreds of schools. junior clubs etc in Sussex. But that wouild be too F***ing eay - lets just piss off our existing customers.

Smacks of a club who doesn't give a shit about it's supporters - I thought we had moved on from those days.

Perry you've really cocked this one up. Big Time.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
But why are they shafting us so much?

I have every sympathy for people who cannot afford season ticket but for next season why should I fork out in advance to sit in the old away end when other people could buy a ticket the day before the game and sit in my far superior A Block seat?

I like me seat, I have sat there for years and I also sit with my friends (& family) who, having 3-year tickets and will be able to stay put means I cannot sit with them from next season.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
Thimble Keegan said:
But why are they shafting us so much?

I have every sympathy for people who cannot afford season ticket but for next season why should I fork out in advance to sit in the old away end when other people could buy a ticket the day before the game and sit in my far superior A Block seat?

I like me seat, I have sat there for years and I also sit with my friends (& family) who, having 3-year tickets and will be able to stay put means I cannot sit with them from next season.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

You can stay in your current seat, you just have to pay more (£405 for an adult I think).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here