Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] False teeth sir/madam

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
I don't know, but knowing him he would deal with it very quickly.

Yes, a little problem that he'd love to sink his teeth into.

Joking aside, it probably is the best way to go, it's amazing how far the Albion will go to help when people need it. :clap2:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
No takers yet? I may go national and tweet it, #Plategate, surely somebody knows there missing it by now.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I’m gumming for a result on this

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Shouldn't you send them to the club, they may have already had someone report them missing?

It may come to that , i'll give it a few more more days then i'm going to have to chew things over and think of my next step , i was thinking of approaching C4 to see if they were interested in making a documentary about reuniting people with long lost dentures , let's just give it a few more days before i sell my soul to the devil and earn millions of pounds poking fun at other peoples misfortune .

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It may come to that , i'll give it a few more more days then i'm going to have to chew things over and think of my next step , i was thinking of approaching C4 to see if they were interested in making a documentary about reuniting people with long lost dentures , let's just give it a few more days before i sell my soul to the devil and earn millions of pounds poking fun at other peoples misfortune .

I will leave it to your wisdom then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here