Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmered out

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Monday - wake up excited, nervous , today will be the day, someone knows someone, look on NSC all day for decision, feck all, go home dissapointed.
Tuesday - wake up excited, nervous, today will be the day, someone knows someone, look on NSC all day for decision, feck all, go home dissapointed
Wednesday -wake up excited, nervous, today will be the day, someone knows someone, look on NSC all day for decision, feck all, go home dissapointed
Thursday - and again
Friday - and again
Monday 31st October - Prescott " feck I spose I better look at that bloody Falmer thing today and make a decision, think I'll have a double cheeseburger first, maggie ( secretary ), pop round to MacDonalds and get us a double chesseburger theres a dear, oh and some fries , oh and a milkshake, oh and a fish burger , oh and a couple of those muffin things ".

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
They cant wait till the end of the season! Has to be a decision Monday or before. Only have to wait 4 working days incl today to wait.

Being purely selfish-I hope the decision is made soon because it's seriously distracting me from my work and seeing as I'm self-employed it's bollocking up my bank balance....

From a sensible viewpoint-if the decision isn't announced until Monday it would suggest that all loopholes have been plugged and the likelihood of a JR are minimised. I'm sure JP and his crew don't want Brighton fans pounding them with any more campaigning/flowers/cards/letters/etc.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Vote Labour.

Thing is they actually have to make a decision. Something that this party cannot do.

All they can do is moan about Maggie and the Tory legacy. Well she may have been a !!!! but at least she made decisions.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Iw as in aMarketing Director's Conference yesterday but after 1 pm I kept getting out my mobile to see if there was a message.... just because someone on here said it would be 1pm on Tuesday. I don't know whether to laugh at my naivety or go and bash someone's head in!!!:censored: :censored: :censored:

Still, if I missed the moment when we get a yes I'd be gutted... so keep checking......

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
sten said:
Sick of it now ,they are just stringing us along. What's the betting no annoucement just excuses to run it on into next year . Someone out there is really enjoying this, Prescott you are a wanker.:censored: :salute:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Correct, Prescott is a wanker - with or without Falmer! :lolol:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Again today nothing ,Prescott you are a f***ing wanker:censored: :angry: :salute:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
No news again ,it seems the longer this f***ing farce goes on peoples opnions change on what the delay is .I thought fridays and mondays were bad days for decisions. Prescott u are with out doubt one self centred wanker:angry: :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here