Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmered out

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Sick of it now ,they are just stringing us along. What's the betting no annoucement just excuses to run it on into next year . Someone out there is really enjoying this, Prescott you are a wanker.:censored: :salute:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
sten said:
Sick of it now ,they are just stringing us along. What's the betting no annoucement just excuses to run it on into next year . Someone out there is really enjoying this, Prescott you are a wanker.:censored: :salute:
:nono: :nono: :nono: Keep taking the medication..........

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The fact that the ODPM are leaving the announcement until almost the last minute is little short of pathetic but if we get the right result it won't bother me any longer.

:wave:

Last edited:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Yep. agreed the longer this goes on the worse its getting .Prescott your just stringing as along ,wanker :angry:

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Berk (of 'Trapdoor' fame) said:
Agreed. Feel sorry for the people who paid for a 10 year season ticket that's only ever going to be used at Withdean.

When was that???

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Sign here if your Falmered out. bets still on for no decision. Prescott your enjoying this you sadist. :yawn:

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
about 4/5 seasons ago they were selling them with the selling point being the fact that you would have guaranteed season ticket when we get falmer!!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I've heard it's a no becuase the want to use the land to bbuild more luxury country dwelling ons for these londoners and they don't want to announce it until the seasons over to avoid the possibilty of a full scale riot at any of the games.

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
butchy said:
about 4/5 seasons ago they were selling them with the selling point being the fact that you would have guaranteed season ticket when we get falmer!!

I think most people who want a season ticket for Falmer will get one without trouble, or so i hope that they make capacity mor e than 6000.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Goring Gull said:
I've heard it's a no becuase the want to use the land to bbuild more luxury country dwelling ons for these londoners and they don't want to announce it until the seasons over to avoid the possibilty of a full scale riot at any of the games.

They cant wait till the end of the season! Has to be a decision Monday or before. Only have to wait 4 working days incl today to wait.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Save any names against Prescott - if we get a yes (with no problematic conditions) by Monday, he's a god.

And as said above, everyone is guaranteed a season ticket at Falmer.

And yes, I'm Falmered out. As you can see by my number of posts, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't sat waiting for the decision.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't forget the 31 days that the nimby's can appeal yet again so feck all will happen until early December anyway.

Prescott is just taking the piss out of us now.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Uncle Spielberg said:
Don't forget the 31 days that the nimby's can appeal yet again so feck all will happen until early December anyway.

Prescott is just taking the piss out of us now.

Too true, wtf does he do all day anyway?! Surely just getting a courier to deliver some documents cant take too much time out of his fast food outlet crawl at lunchtime :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here