Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
If the unthinkable was to happen and we got a no, what would happen.???

New site if any....

Withdean forever:ohmy:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
WAGN - We Are Going Nowhere (bar out of business)

It really is Falmer or bust.

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
I would be so depressed :nono:. Kill myself:shootself

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Halftime Oranges said:
I would be so depressed :nono:. Kill myself:shootself

It doesn't bear worth thinking does it.

But don't worry Falmer will happen.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I'm sick n tired of thinking about if Falmer doesn't happen, it's doing my head in.

So it better fecking well happen.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bobby's Gull said:
I'm sick n tired of thinking about if Falmer doesn't happen, it's doing my head in.

So it better fecking well happen.

Feel the vibes - it will :cool:

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Positive thinking is the only way.
A massive street party up north street and churchill square, when we get the nod.

Imagine the feeling of waking up 31/10/05 on the radio/news BHA FC have been given the green light for their stadium at Falmer:)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When such life changing decisions are due just remain positive, I have never ever not believed in Falmer.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Over 3 million spent and 6 years waiting,Mr Prescott won't say no.He knows how much it means to the county of sussex and there would be a big back lash if he said no.

I'm confident he will say yes

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Why don't we play in Tanks garden?

or buy back the goldstone?

as long as someone has spare few million

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
rogue said:
Over 3 million spent and 6 years waiting,Mr Prescott won't say no.He knows how much it means to the county of sussex and there would be a big back lash if he said no.

I'm confident he will say yes

Bloody hope you are right:drink: :drink:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Aldrington Basin will be filled in and a 75,000 seater stadium will be built and named the Portslade Nou.Whilst the Albions average gate has never exceeded 25000 there will still be calls for it to be an 85000 seater stadium in case we get into the Champions League.There will be a Mark McGhee stand;the toilets will be known as the Archer Galleries.The Brazilian national team will play the Albion as the stadium opener,whilst Southampton are the first league visitors.

The park and ride will be in Dieppe,handy for the Albion team.
Although retired,Jake Robinson will be the Albions mascot,and Dick Knight will still be stiffing the taxman.

Lord Prescott of Hull will be the VIP visitor,and a plaque will be placed above the trophy cabinet,and will read:

Opened by The Lord Prescott,whose decision NOT to allow the Falmer development allowed this magnificent edifice to be raised.Shame about the waste of time ,energy and money,but hey,I'm a politician.

Kerry mayo will play left back in both games.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Erm.....I was of the understanding that after the first enquiry Prescott said that the Albion will GET a new stadium but let's have the second enquiry to see if Falmer is the most viable etc.

Or am I mistaken ???

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I thought that as well

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Eddie the Seagull said:
Erm.....I was of the understanding that after the first enquiry Prescott said that the Albion will GET a new stadium but let's have the second enquiry to see if Falmer is the most viable etc.

Or am I mistaken ???

Quite right, I was about to say the very same thing.

The only way they can turn down Falmer is by providing a valid alternative site, and if Prescott's said it's good enough we'll just have to go and use it, no arguements.

However, having kept up with the enquiry I would think it very unlikely that any of the suggested alternative sites would score higher than Falmer in terms of viability and I have faith in Perry, Knight, Jonathan what'shisface et al to get the right decision.

There is NO other site

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here