Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
How's your new stadium coming on? got any current pictures of the stadium going up? or is it still a pile of earth.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
How's your new stadium coming on? got any current pictures of the stadium going up? or is it still a pile of earth.

The smaller East Stand...

Attachments

• Falmer East Stand 2.jpg
    Falmer East Stand 2.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 355

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

What do you think of the design?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Maybe so, but it will be hosting League 2 football on current form. Does look good I admit. Any chance of Palace coming down for a friendly?

I would love Palace to come down for one of the opening games. I think it is already agreed that Man City will be playing us for one of the opening friendlies there :thumbsup:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I would love Palace to come down for one of the opening games. I think it is already agreed that Man City will be playing us for one of the opening friendlies there :thumbsup:

imagine if palace beat us in the first game at our new ground!, i dont want the scum anywhere near the place. Man City are not worthy of being the first opponents, i'd go for Doncaster, for obvious reasons

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
imagine if palace beat us in the first game at our new ground!, i dont want the scum anywhere near the place. Man City are not worthy of being the first opponents, i'd go for Doncaster, for obvious reasons

I agree with the Donny sentiments but really we want as high profile a tam as possible. Certainly at the moment thats Man City.

But f*** it Real Madrid, Barca, Milan, Inter, Notts County. I'll take any one of those.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here