Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Drove past today and saw loads of diggers, trucks, workers etc etc working all around the site (sorry no pics). Now I pass the site on a regular basis and see a fair bit of activity, but today could best be described as a full blown active work site progressing almost before my eyes.

They really seem to be cracking on at quite a healthy pace now, hope it continues. :clap2::falmer:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Jack straw should be on the case this Friday, although he may need a step ladder if they have errected the hoardings!

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
Drove past myself today, amazing scenes all the machinery working away. I would have stopped but with old bill up my rear it didn't seem a good idea.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Small step-ladder already in boot !

Not sure if that conscientious & organised , or just "anaoraky" :laugh:

But glad you have,:bowdown:

Not sure if you do requests but a while a go on these boards there was a brilliant black & white photo taken by someone on here of their boy in a Brighton shirt looking towards and empty field which was given a title of Falmer dreamimg, If some can repost the picture could you take a picture from the same spot please ?

As a sort of progress picture ?

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
Not sure if that conscientious & organised , or just "anaoraky" :laugh:

But glad you have,:bowdown:

Not sure if you do requests but a while a go on these boards there was a brilliant black & white photo taken by someone on here of their boy in a Brighton shirt looking towards and empty field which was given a title of Falmer dreamimg, If some can repost the picture could you take a picture from the same spot please ?

As a sort of progress picture ?

You mean this one (Just scroll down to see the picture):
http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?t=138413&highlight=falmer+dreaming

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I went past about 8am, there were over 10 diggers on site, moving earth and the huge concrete blocks to the North West corner.

Was great to see it happening. There is quite high wooden fencing around 3 of the sides, so it maybe hard to get some good pics now?

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
I've ticked off stage 1 on the Falmer timeline that was in the programme on Sat. Only 26 stages to go.

Compared to watching a road being widened, what follows is going to be awesome. Soon we're going to see a H U G E hole - and levelling of a site which is currently on a fairly pronounced gradient. That means a megasized mountain of mud which is destined to take up residence on the South side of Village Way. Those concrete blocks must surely be counterweights for cranes - and big bastards at that.

I'm only a webcam away from paradise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here