Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer webcam hiding something?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They've taken it down to protect the camera from our impending doom at 6pm.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I think it maybe my fault. You see at 1.15 yesterday I was sitting in my hotel in Toronto ( Canadian time was 7.15.) when I decided to power up the laptop and see how the grrass was doing at the Amex. Alas, I got a message saying Internet Explorer was unable to view that page. I must have buggered up the whole thing. Now back home somewhat bleary eyed I can only apologise to you all.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
i was at falmer pond today with the kids...my oh my they were mahoooooooooooooooosive screens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Ronaldo as well, in disguise.

Unknown.jpeg

TNBA

TTF

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
The webcam captured this just moments before it stopped working ...

Webcam.jpg

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
:D It is really. Hope your BBC computer and the latest Chucky Egg game is coming along:whistle:

I reckon we will make the FA Cup final next year

Having worries about Weller and 'The Jam'. He seems to be taking them in a more 'soul' direction. Liking it, but not sure Bruce & Rick will be able to keep up. God, I hope they don't split.

Sep 1, 2010
Having worries about Weller and 'The Jam'. He seems to be taking them in a more 'soul' direction. Liking it, but not sure Bruce & Rick will be able to keep up. God, I hope they don't split.

I was a weird kid so things like The Jam passed me by. I never really got used to the 80s, it annoyed me

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Why is the link not a sticky anymore? I cant find the bloody thing now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here