Votes: 25 69.4%
  • university way

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I think you'll find it will be referred as "the Falmer Community Stadium" by all the pundits, journalists. It will be known as Falmer for all us normal folk.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Definitely the worst of the 463 threads on the subject. Is the original poster still around, seemed a bit of a dafty, dissing the Lord and all.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I guess it will be The (Insert Corporate Name) Community Stadium

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs
Addidas ( or similar ) Goldstone Community Stadium

or how about

The Sussex Stadium ?

I would rather the Community bit is dropped all together, makes it sound like people will be going there for a jumble sale !

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Brighton & Hove Stadium, incorporating:

the 'Tony Bloom (west) Stand', 'Dick Knight (east) Stand', 'Peter Ward (north) Stand' and the 'Barry Lloyd Relegation (south) Stand' that will curse the away fans at each game. :)

The away stand seats could spell out "Did you come in a taxi" so when there is a low away fan attendance it could be seen.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Have you seen what Dagenham's ground is called? Something like 'The London Borough of Barking and Dagenham Community Stadium'. I hope B&H council don't have a say in the matter.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Have you seen what Dagenham's ground is called? Something like 'The London Borough of Barking and Dagenham Community Stadium'. I hope B&H council don't have a say in the matter.

Yeah But " The Brighton & Hove Community Stadium" Aint that bad at least it incorporates both !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would rather the Community bit is dropped all together, makes it sound like people will be going there for a jumble sale !

Well said.
I've always thought anything with the word 'community' in it just sounds a bit.....shit.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
1. The Batcave
2. The Eyesore
3. Pondside
4. The Norman Baker Arena

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester

Its nothing to do with the council now is it?? Its Bloom's stadium....and ours of course. Maybe we'll follow Readings example and call it The Bloom Arena!!!!
I can just see it now on soccer saturday with Jeff Stelling......"and theres been another goal at the Bloom Arena.....and whos it gone to Chris?? Well Jeff its now 3-0 to Brighton who are just running rings around Palace at the moment here at the magnificant Bloom Arena!!!!!!!" :ascarf:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Sausage Alley, or Gism Ground, or Chocolate Starfish Central! Should scare the opposition fans!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here