Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer - today's stunt

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
Today's publicity stunt for Falmer went extremely well and was very funny for those who were there.

BBC and Meridian were both there, so look out on Meridian Tonight and BBC South, also BBC Breakfast News and News 24, I am told. Plus Argus, nationals - definitely The Times - and of course the Albion website.

A very big thank you to one particular Albion fan - you will know who when you see the coverage.

It was a great event and another fun item in our campaign, an aspect that we know for sure John Prescott has appreciated. (By the way, this replaces the opening day stunt that was planned for Saturday.)

Many thanks to those who volunteered to help.

Tim Carder
Falmer For All Campaign
Chairman, BHA Supporters' Club

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
what happend, i live in surrey so dont get the delights of meridian or south today

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Referee! said:
Just wai until the news. I'm sure it'll be put up on here afterwards. Maybe on the official shite?

Anyway, it was good fun...

Doesn't help me here in the West Country.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Don't be goons all your life. Or are we likely to decide NOT to watch it after we hear what it is?

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
channels up in the 900's u can get all the regional channels, ie south today, & it's variants accross country

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
In the email from Tim Carder:

"Press and TV will be
there, but there is an embargo on this story until Thursday evening so
please do not pass any of this on for the moment."

I'm sure there'll be something on the official site if you can't catch the news. Just be patient. :)

Last edited:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Referee! said:
In the email from Tim Carder:

"Press and TV will be
there, but there is an embargo on this story until Thursday evening so
please do not pass any of this on for the moment."

I'm sure there'll be something on the official site if you can't catch the news. Just be patient. :)

That'll most likely only be available to subscribers of SW

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
NO! news camera's were there along with the sports presenters, the bloke from south east today was there so i will be avaliable for all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here