Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer TODAY

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
The flag has been there, on and off, for AGES.

I've no idea why.
Maybe it's this: Mein Host Herr Woodruff takes a party of Falmer Village stormtroopers to the Fatherland every December, for a pre-Christmas rally and a drunken, Brau-laden return home. I had the privilege of witnessing the arrival of the exhausted heroes late one night, a couple of years ago.

He then sells the beer over the counter. All perfectly legal, of course...

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Brilliant news. Almost in the home straight now...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Went past this morning, over the weekend the digs have moved a lot of mud around and built 2 massive mounds, which I assume are the banks that sit behind the stands behind the goals, for the stadium to blend into like a jewel in the south downs crown

more diggers and machinery on site than ever

falmerstad.jpg

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Went past this morning, over the weekend the digs have moved a lot of mud around and built 2 massive mounds, which I assume are the banks that sit behind the stands behind the goals, for the stadium to blend into like a jewel in the south downs crown

falmerstad.jpg

Don't think the mounds are for that purpose - haven't they have disappeared with the latest planning application changes? Your picture is of the original stadium design. Could have a bit of fun guessing what the mounds are for. Suggest vantage points for mounting webcams. Or temporary 'terracing' for viewing Wednesday's spectacular ceremony. Or maybe mounds created by digging 2 large holes. In which case what are they for?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Don't think the mounds are for that purpose - haven't they have disappeared with the latest planning application changes? Your picture is of the original stadium design. Could have a bit of fun guessing what the mounds are for. Suggest vantage points for mounting webcams. Or temporary 'terracing' for viewing Wednesday's spectacular ceremony. Or maybe mounds created by digging 2 large holes. In which case what are they for?

BMX racetrack.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

falmerstad.jpg

Wow they've made good progress with the stadium!:O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here