Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer timelapse - episode 1

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Just been messing around with one myself, just so I know what I'm doing in 700 odd days time!

What frame rate are you using Everest?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Great stuff.... needs a soundtrack though.
winking0066.gif

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just been messing around with one myself, just so I know what I'm doing in 700 odd days time!

What frame rate are you using Everest?

The ones I'll be uploading will be 0.25s each photo.
In 18 months, or whatever it will be, I'll be doing a HUGE one showing ALL images. That will have to be @ 0.125s.

Music will be added on episode 2. Any preferences?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Perhaps it's a lot to ask, but could you do one these on a Friday to compliment Jack Straw's pictures? That would be awesome.

Good Tekkie work, NSC thanks you :clap:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Perhaps it's a lot to ask, but could you do one these on a Friday to compliment Jack Straw's pictures? That would be awesome.

I refer you to post #1.
Following installments will be available either on Friday evenings or Saturday mornings.
They won't be before 6pm on Fridays though to incorporate "end of play"

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Struggling to see the point in a web cam of a building site. Each to their own I suppose.

jrmeag1

Sep 22, 2008
The point to a web cam would be for those that are interested in seeing the daily activity of the rising from the earth of a new state of the art football ground. Quite amazing really, if that does not float your boat i would love to know what you would rather watch a web cam reproduce.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
As Marc was the first to suggest music (The Shadows), the next episode will have a soundtrack just for him because of the title of the piece.

WONDERFUL LAND

[yt]EriCZdLjw7o[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here