Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Tickets

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I did see the previous thread about the 'smart card' ticket system at Falmer bu please note the vast majority of Albion fans want Falmer tyo be packed out every game and not half empty as that looks crap - SURELY the club want to maximise on revenue and SHOULD re-think this. Pay on the gate is essential in many fans opinions - it really is.

If you want to bring some mates along to a game at the last min - for example i play football Saturdays but if my game is called off that morning i often bring mates along to home games who i play football with - you won't be able to do so as they dont have a card?

It's bad enouh at Withers havig to buy them over the phone / net rather than each person paying cash on the gate but with Falmer it was asumed by many that, as a state of the art stadium we would have this facility - and to boost attendances.

If these card are the only way then may I suggest the marketin team work very hard for months before the opening of the stadium in ALL areas of Sussex giving out free cards???
Newspaper ads, Radio ads etc etc too...? A freephone number / free application download online for a card etc?

Not having pay on the gate could lose us vital revenue and make us look poor in attendances... We have to get the 'lost generation' from the Goldstoneback so marketing is also key...

Project Office

Aug 21, 2009
We also wish to see the stadium full match but do not agree that pay on the gate is a necessity.

The idea of cash on the gate being state of the art is interesting but quite contrary to most people's thoughts.

We have a strong marketing strategy for the new stadium which will become apparent as the various elements are publicised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here