Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer season ticket presentations now been offered to Amex Employees

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
That is all...

"Following our recent exciting announcement concerning American Express' new partnership with Albion in the Community, we are pleased to announce another special event for employees linked to the American Express Community Stadium.

We will be holding a presentation at the Stadium on Thursday 24th February , 18.00 hrs, for those employees who are interested in purchasing football season tickets in advance of them going on wider sale."

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's not fair, why should employees of an AMERICAN company get first dibs before me. I used to go regularly in 1985 etc etc

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This isn't a complaint, I don't have a problem, but...

-1901 have had their fill, so the local businesses have got theirs, +3.
-Long term season ticket holders have got theirs, +3
-Short term season ticket holdersd have got theirs, +3
-Rest of the fans on brighton database have got theirs, +3 (not sure if it's all fans on the database, fans in a particular order, fans who have seen so many games, etc whatever)
-Now its AMEX employees getting theirs (+3?)

Is there going to be many people left to buy them on general sale? Are there people who want to buy tickets who don't fit into theese groups or their +3s?

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la

-Rest of the fans on brighton database have got theirs, +3 (not sure if it's all fans on the database, fans in a particular order, fans who have seen so many games, etc whatever)

Is there going to be many people left to buy them on general sale? Are there people who want to buy tickets who don't fit into theese groups or their +3s?

Agree. Unless you are an Amex employee and fall into one of the above categories, they should wait until everyone else has had a chance.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I understand the next group up on the list for presentations (after the Amex employees) is black disabled lesbiens who live within the BN3 postcode who have more than 300 nectar points, drive a Nissan Almeira, and have a cousin who lives in Bude.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be fair to the club its a way or targetting an extra 1000 people (or however many work for them) quickly and easily.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I've been offered chance to go but can't be bothered, tbh, the presentation video is on here and it does seem dull despite what the geeks on here say!!

When's the website going to be officially released where we can see what's left and order from there?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Agree. Unless you are an Amex employee and fall into one of the above categories, they should wait until everyone else has had a chance.

My point was more that there won't be anyone to buy them when they go on general sale because everyone who wants one will have been in one of the groups already given priority.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I understand the next group up on the list for presentations (after the Amex employees) is black disabled lesbiens who live within the BN3 postcode who have more than 300 nectar points, drive a Nissan Almeira, and have a cousin who lives in Bude.

Pah, if only I have 5 more Nectar points that would have been me to a tee !! Ho hum, to the back of the queue for me.

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Sounds like a good plan to me - although they havent offered it to AXP employees this side of the pond :angry:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm sure there are going to be THOUSANDS of Brighton Amex employees that don't fit into the other categories and want a season ticket.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ even amex employee's get a season ticket before me,im goner email the club and see what the score is as i,ve not recieved anything in the post:glare:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Christ even amex employee's get a season ticket before me,im goner email the club and see what the score is as i,ve not recieved anything in the post:glare:

If you ring 0845 873 0251 you can book a season ticket presentation now mate :falmer:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I've been offered chance to go but can't be bothered, tbh, the presentation video is on here and it does seem dull despite what the geeks on here say!!

When's the website going to be officially released where we can see what's left and order from there?

Wouldn't it make more sense to take up the chance to go, sit through the short presentation and buy your ticket rather than wait for a date that has yet to be announced.

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
One of the pro's of sponsorship ... Almost no one at the company over here knows much about it though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here