Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

falmer s/t

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
10,000 plus the 2000 1901 seats in league one. 13,000 plus 1901 in the championship.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Well all current season ticket holders will be allowed to buy 3 further tickets and I'm confident I know 3 people who will want them. I'm sure there are plenty of other people in the same boat.

Well all current season ticket holders will be allowed to buy 3 further tickets and I'm confident I know 3 people who will want them. I'm sure there are plenty of other people in the same boat.

in our group wanting to buy s/t we have exsisting s/t lapsed s/t and others that have only watched a couple of games at withdean,if the price is right i'll will probaly get little rev a ticket,hoping to have around 40 in our group so i hope the club will help with the booking!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
in our group wanting to buy s/t we have exsisting s/t lapsed s/t and others that have only watched a couple of games at withdean,if the price is right i'll will probaly get little rev a ticket,hoping to have around 40 in our group so i hope the club will help with the booking!

Bloody hell Rev 40 of you! After a few lunchtime beers you lot will have the place rocking.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
i assume lots of others are booking s/t in that size of group,always helps with the atmo if you are surrounded by like minded people

Oh God. I hope I don't get my ticket next to WW then :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here