Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Rejected!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Just kidding:lolol:
Anyway where the fu-ck is this decision as i make it the end of the month grrrrrr.
Christ do we always have to go the bloody distance or is this student crap holding him up.:censored:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
student crap/hutton inquiry crap/getting punched in the face crap/two jags crap

its dragging.....badly.....need a decision before I go up there myself and demand it off him!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I bet that twat has already made his decision,but is just taking the f***ing piss as most of the high profile ****s do.

Bloody fat f*** face:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
CAFC Matt said:
If they are reading this you could be jeopardisng their decision :lolol:
What do you mean as he is a lovely man and a fat fucker with a gut that spreads around the world and a head like my knob say no more.:lolol:

Yeah it was always jan know feb and next march i bet and then march 2005 it neverends does it.:censored:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
What do you mean as he is a lovely man and a fat fucker with a gut that spreads around the world and a head like my knob say no more.:lolol:

Yeah it was always jan know feb and next march i bet and then march 2005 it neverends does it.:censored:

A bit like your drivel. :rolleyes:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Lord Bracknell said:
Despite rumours, it was always expected that it would be February before any announcement was made.

I hate sanctimonious crap like this type of post. Nobody has any real idea when the announcement was going to be made, so don't pretend that you do.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
O look mr bore himself is back:yawn: :yawn:
To all you misrable gits out there get it sorted as life is to short:smokin:

Mr Bore. :lol: Never been called that before!!

I'm not misrable, well actually I lie, life is a little difficult right now, however, I'm fully aware life is short and I can't complain. I'm happy and I'll be happy in the long run.

I'm sure a life of booze and failure make you happy. So congratulations. :clap: You happy git. :thumbsup:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Turkey said:
Mr Bore. :lol: Never been called that before!!

I'm not misrable, well actually I lie, life is a little difficult right now, however, I'm fully aware life is short and I can't complain. I'm happy and I'll be happy in the long run.

I'm sure a life of booze and failure make you happy. So congratulations. :clap: You happy git. :thumbsup:
Booze yeah,but failure no as i pay my taxes and n.i like a lot and in my eyes its go to work and go home and get paid and then booze.

If you students choose to get in debt big time and exspect a high paid job then thats what you believe.:lolol:

Rather be in a job with no pressure and just have a laugh as personally i couldn't give a shite about work anymore as these days companys certainly don't give a shite.

Yeah never been happier and long may it live:clap2: :clap2:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I don't expect a high paid job though. All I want to do is work in a business I enjoy. I want to enjoy my future job. I'm smart enough not to work up huge debts and have a family to help me through it. Let's all dance in happyville. :clap2:

Scoffers said:
I hate sanctimonious crap like this type of post. Nobody has any real idea when the announcement was going to be made, so don't pretend that you do.
Sorry Scoffers. But it was quite obvious to anyone who was present on the final day of the Public Inquiry that a decision wasn't going to be made in early January. The Inquiry Inspector described the timetable that he was working to and the processes that are followed by the Planning Inspectorate before any report is sent to the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister.

Add in the internal processes that happen within the ODPM and a January announcement is ruled out.

The fact that various journalists spread false hopes of an early announcement is the reason some supporters think that things are now running late.

All I was trying to do in my earlier post was - once again - correct the false impressions that have been picked up as a result of ill-informed comments by certain journalists.

Sanctimonious? maybe.

Crap? no.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
so in other words Lord B my date of April 7th (I think may of been 6th) is actually a reality? Marvelous!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Turkey said:
I don't expect a high paid job though. All I want to do is work in a business I enjoy. I want to enjoy my future job. I'm smart enough not to work up huge debts and have a family to help me through it. Let's all dance in happyville. :clap2:
Yep thats fair enough,but good companys are few and far between these days.
Funny thing is a lot of students will be 20k+ in debt and will take decades to recover,so is it all worth i think not and face it many just want the partys and booze that goes with uni etc.

Lots of students are doing it well into there 20s and thats just not good for the economy and thats just my view.
Yes we look abroad sadly for brains and these foreigners are flocking in to take these jobs while the students get pissed and believe in there future fortune.:lolol:

Go out get a job and move from there its just so much better and easier and exsperiance is better than qualifications on a crap peice of paper.

Look even i once was a manager of 50+ people:lolol: :lolol:

Not to mention the famous berkshire bull shit that gets me where i want on top of my skills.:clap2:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
20K + in debt? I won't be. About 10k. I'm confident I'll do what I want to do. I know I'm good at it and I've been told I'm good at it. I'll find a job I enjoy and pay off the debt in no time. :clap2:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Lord Bracknell said:
Sorry Scoffers. But it was quite obvious to anyone who was present on the final day of the Public Inquiry that a decision wasn't going to be made in early January. The Inquiry Inspector described the timetable that he was working to and the processes that are followed by the Planning Inspectorate before any report is sent to the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister.

Add in the internal processes that happen within the ODPM and a January announcement is ruled out.

The fact that various journalists spread false hopes of an early announcement is the reason some supporters think that things are now running late.

All I was trying to do in my earlier post was - once again - correct the false impressions that have been picked up as a result of ill-informed comments by certain journalists.

Sanctimonious? maybe.

Crap? no.

Virtually throwaway line in today's Argus, in a two-page piece about the big Brighton developments this year, saying a Falmer decision was expected "this month".
Has there ever been any formal prediction of a timescale or just lots of speculation? Don't these planning processes have to stick to some kind of eight weeks/12 weeks/etc timetable by law?

Am speaking as someone who grew up in Barnet (my second team, I admit), already f***ed over by Prescott in a stadium public inquiry. Hope he feels he's done his bit by the nimby mob and feels obliged to even it up by giving you lot the go-ahead for Falmer. . .

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Lord Bracknell said:

Sanctimonious? maybe.

Crap? no.

Maybe I was a bit harsh Lord B,

The fact is that nobody can predict an announcement, the press, knowledgable fans, even councillors I suspect, I am sick and tired of people making statements without having an ounce of actual fact associated with it. I guess the press (in particular, the Evening Anus) make a living out of spreading false hopes/fears, and we have to try and make sense of it.

The truth is, nobody knows, and most people would like to believe that an announcement is imminent, so get sucked into the hype- me included.

This is driving me crazy :angry:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Turkey said:
20K + in debt? I won't be. About 10k. I'm confident I'll do what I want to do. I know I'm good at it and I've been told I'm good at it. I'll find a job I enjoy and pay off the debt in no time. :clap2:
Not stating you will be,but even a 10k debt is not easily wiped out these days as you will have bills and lots more things and paying 150 notes a month you will see the dent.

£150 a month over 3 years is around 5k,so thats 6 years already:p
What sort of money are you exspecting to earn then mmmmm 30k-40k etc???
It might look simple to you know,but it won't and lets face it you will be a trainee for ages on crap money like 14-15k etc.:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here