Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Progress

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Anyone else finding the 1901 bashing a bit tiresome?

I know plenty of 'ruffians' who have opted for 1901 just to treat themselves for the first year... Lets just all get along and stop trying to be funny at others expense.

The stadium is doing fine and it bang on schedule.

Anyone else finding the 1901 bashing a bit tiresome?

I know plenty of 'ruffians' who have opted for 1901 just to treat themselves for the first year... Lets just all get along and stop trying to be funny at others expense.

The stadium is doing fine and it bang on schedule.

For the 1st year????

Im sure it was a 5 year or life option?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I know a WALL fell down once.....and that is FACT!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
St Peter Ward?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I still think The Level would be nice. We can have a little pray in St Peter's on the way in.

I used to think the Goldstone retail park would have made a good site; prior to the shop being built of course. But i believe the land would have cost in excess of £24M to purchase, although I beleive it was much cheaper a few years earlier. We missed out on that one. :( :cry: ???

I used to think the Goldstone retail park would have made a good site; prior to the shop being built of course. But i believe the land would have cost in excess of £24M to purchase, although I beleive it was much cheaper a few years earlier. We missed out on that one. :( :cry: ???

Indeed. I have a feeling that it all started to go wrong when Albion fans celebrated that plan by Archer and Bellotti to relocate. We were so keen on the move that we turned up every week in our thousands to support the idea with enthusiastic chants of OUT! OUT! OUT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here