Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FALMER planning application

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
can someone tell me if the current application covers additional building to extend the stadium from 22,000 capacity?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
↑↑ What they said

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
is there provision in the design for some expansion?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm reliably informed by FPC that a 150 room hotel will be built in the future

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
you have to wonder what would happen once the stadium is built and been up and running for a few years, we make it into the premiership and need to expand.
building on top will obviously make the building more visible to falmer residents and god knows what sort of protests would start again. :eek:

maybe we should think about building the ground at really low level so any future expansions wouldn't affect the landscape levels

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
you have to wonder what would happen once the stadium is built and been up and running for a few years, we make it into the premiership and need to expand.
building on top will obviously make the building more visible to falmer residents and god knows what sort of protests would start again. :eek:

maybe we should think about building the ground at really low level so any future expansions wouldn't affect the landscape levels

Walk before you can run

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
all of a sudden the johnson's paint trophy takes on a whole new importance :lolol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
we'll have to move to sheepscote valley ;)

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire

By then the current inhabitants of Falmer will have moved to Sheepcote Valley and Albion fans will have inherited Falmer and will be begging for a stadium expansion for when Middlesbrough come calling!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
cant imagine it will need increasing for a good 10/15 years , by then as mentioned the place will be full of Albion fans , the benefits will be plain to see and doubt would get the same opposition. Whether it can be increased is another Q which is prob only known behind closed doors

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here