Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer PC wallpaper

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Here's a pic I took in May which I made my wallpaper yday. Hope you like it. If so, feel free to d/l hi-res image from my flickr account:
All sizes | Falmer | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Falmer_sml.jpg

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I bloody love that. If someone could put the fixtures on the left hand side that would be the business.

Great pic mate.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
I bloody love that. If someone could put the fixtures on the left hand side that would be the business.

Great pic mate.

I did a whole thread of them last season but apparently the fixtures are copyrighted and I got told off for it.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Good idea. Here's two options for you:
8< --- snip --- >8

You're on dodgy ground here, mate. Dataco will be after you. Seriously. The fixtures are copyright to Dataco, and they protect their interests vigorously.

[Edit] Unless you have a spare £266 +VAT handy. Welcome to DataCo

Last edited:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
You're on dodgy ground here, mate. Dataco will be after you. Seriously. The fixtures are copyright to Dataco, and they protect their interests vigorously.

[Edit] Unless you have a spare £266 +VAT handy. Welcome to DataCo

fair dos - ta
sounds worse than just being told off!
amazing how people can copyright dates in our diaries. how's it different to people releasing Outlook calendar entries btw?

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Great pic - I was initially put off by the thread title - when I saw Falmer PC I thought it would be a Parish Council shot of the pond or something!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here