Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer North Stand

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
The Dick Knight End?

The FFA End (to pay tribute to the many who put their time and energy to making falmer a possibility

Perhaps REMF could have the stand named after them for a game as a charity thing?

Say the REMF put forward a "help us sponser the stand in memory of Robert" kind of tact, it could be a very nice touch, having a ticket saying the REMF stand, if it were only one game?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The North Stand is what it should be called.

The stadium will be famous enough as it is and let's be realistic, in terms of size, it's not exactly the Kop is it.

The North Stand!:amex:

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Christ I can't believe this is even being discussed!! How many chairman in the football league would have practically given a stands name over to the fans, I can't think of many. Its a wonderful gesture, the north stand was for all of us who stood there a legendary place not to be forgotten, thank you Mr Bloom, this will not be forgotten. :bowdown:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Christ I can't believe this is even being discussed!! How many chairman in the football league would have practically given a stands name over to the fans, I can't think of many. Its a wonderful gesture, the north stand was for all of us who stood there a legendary place not to be forgotten, thank you Mr Bloom, this will not be forgotten. :bowdown:

Why ever not...not denying the gesture just debating on it.
get over it.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Agree, but if you really wanna fit an 'end' in how about the north end or the north stand end:albion2:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
It could be named after Archer and Bellotti an be known as The Knob End.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here