Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer mention on Chris Moyles show.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Spot on to Comedy Dave for sneaking in a 'Brighton and Hove Albion desperatly need a stadium' line in his 'tedious link' today.
Cheers Dave!
:clap2:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Richie Morris said:
Comedy Dave is alright but is it just me that thinks Moyles is a huge C**T?

Well he is huge.. not too sure about the other PART.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Safeway said:
Not as much of a PRICK as Scott Mills, though. He really GRATES.
So true. I remember when he was on the early morning show and I woke up to him every day :censored:

Donny Osmond

Jul 6, 2003
Silent Bob said:
So true. I remember when he was on the early morning show and I woke up to him every day :censored:
On your radio you will find a tuner. If you do not like a song and/or presentor press (or twist) the tuner to find a new station.

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
Safeway said:
No, I think he's a twat as well.

agree, but not as much as colin murray, sooooooooo unfunny, and the most annoying accent to boot!

is it part of bbc policy now, to have a dj of every ethnic background, no matter how shit, so as not to upset the anti-racism fraternity?

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I don’t mid Moyles, but I think Comedy Dave (since Grey head Will left the show) is probably the best person on the breakfast show.

Dave seems a genuine football fan and it was good of him to get a pro Falmer reference in. I tried to find the transcript of the tedious link, but the fan site isn’t going to be updated until Saturday (http://www.chrismoyles.net/mw/tediouslinks.shtml).

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
Safeway said:
No, I think he's a twat as well.

agree, but not as much as colin murray, sooooooooo unfunny, and the most annoying accent to boot!

is it part of bbc policy now, to have a dj of every ethnic background, no matter how shit, so as not to upset the anti-racism fraternity?

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I don’t like most of the other shows on Radio 1, such as Scott Mills or the Colin & Edith show (who were both poor on RI:SE too), and I used to hate the Mark & Lard show as well.

But they do have some good DJ’s. I don’t mind Nemone, Jo Whiley or Steve Lamacq.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Why anyone bothers listening ro radio 1 at all is beyond me.

The playlist is dire and the DJ's are irritating to the point of wanting to cut your own ears off.

If you listen to the station for over 2 hours you will hear the same songs over and over. Why would you want to? Particularly when every last one of them is shit beyond even being funny.

As far as I'm concerned Radio 1 may as well not broadcast outside of Friday and Saturday nights when they actually play different songs to cater for different audiences, which change each week. Otherwise it's a complete waste of frequency

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Richie Morris said:
Comedy Dave is alright but is it just me that thinks Moyles is a huge C**T?

No, a mate of mine (and fellow Albion fan) has a brother who works for Time Out. He wrote a stinking article slagging the fat one off.

Well, said mate worked as train Guard and bumped into Jo Whiley on a late night train. She apparently has a copy of this article on her office wall at the BBC.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
David M said:
On your radio you will find a tuner. If you do not like a song and/or presentor press (or twist) the tuner to find a new station.
But the point was that I would be forced to get up so I could turn it off. If it was something i liked I would stay in bed listening to it :D

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
bhaexpress said:

Well, said mate worked as train Guard and bumped into Jo Whiley on a late night train. She apparently has a copy of this article on her office wall at the BBC.

Superb.

My last favourite DJ though is a toss up between Spoony and Tim Westwood.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Richie Morris said:
Superb.

My last favourite DJ though is a toss up between Spoony and Tim Westwood.

Agree about Tim Westwood. Why that wanker thinks he can get away with a black American 'Street' accent is beyond me.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I like Moyles and Comedy Dave and good on him for the stadium mention.
Colin Murray on the other hand I would like to beat to death with a shity stick.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The only Radio 1 dj's worth listening to are Mary Ann Hobbs, Rod Ba Dank, Steve Lamacq and Zane Lowe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here