Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer March - Webcam

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
Fantastic plug from Gary Stevens on Talk Sport.
Not too sure at the 9,500 estimate crowd - but then again we are not seeing the full span on the webcam.

Marvellous Scenes

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What a superb turnout. It sounds bigger and even better than the last one. Just wish I could have gone.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
9,500 estimated crowd? Just seen it on Meridian News, not huge coverage but they said 2000 have turned out.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Took a couple of screenshots so people could look back on the marvellous scenes..

097to.jpg

171fj.jpg

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Race said:
9,500 estimated crowd? Just seen it on Meridian News, not huge coverage but they said 2000 have turned out.

I'm sure someone must have misread the autocue,

12,000 surely!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The South Today reporter just estimated about 4,500. Don't think anyones got much of a clue really, but the important thing is that there are feckin' LOADS there :clap:

(nice shot of TRIGGER in the opening of the report as well)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Superb turnout (it looked like a lot more than last year, that was busy enough) and a cracking atmosphere throughout. As Dick Knight rightly said, we can be sure that, once again, they got the message.

Aside from the usual players and celebs (future Countdown hosts, superstar DJs etc.), I saw Steve Coppell, Gary Stevens and of course Peter Ward. Oh, and Michel Kuipers' wrinkly little dog. Fantastic stuff.

Last edited:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
strange,but more likely,shit.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Brixtaan said:
strange,but more likely,shit.

(the rubbish webcams that is)

Can see it all now,thanks for the photo's, looks big! I hope they're making some noise!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Sorry but forgot also to pay tribute to the Charlton, Sunderland, Arsenal and Palace fans who I saw joining in our protest - there may well have been many others. Can't thank them enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here