Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer - Let's build the dream quick style

Nah. one injudiously placed fag and we could have a disaster of Hillsborough esque propostions as the Peter Ward Stand gets a puncture...................................... :smokin:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
lol the inflatable stands is genios, means I could bounce up and down and get enough height to see over the tall fucker infront of me!
And imagine when a Mayo screamer go's 30foot over the bar...we'd all be trying to bounce up and grab it...marvelous bouncing!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
FG I do hope that when Falmer is completed and we are playing there that you decide to f*** off and "support" Orient or something.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Cheeky Monkey said:
Forget this three years to build crap, if hundreds of Charlton fans can show up to reclaim The Valley why can't us Albion fans don the hard hats and help out at Falmer. Obviously there are safety/contractural issues and it isn't that simple, but I for one would give up my time to help out in some small way, even if it's just leaning on a pick axe, smoking a ciggie and revealing a bit of arse crack. We could even slip a bit of terracing into the plans and add a few thousand extra seats.
Agreed and at weekends i'll do the footings and trenches to kick-start:drink:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Herne Hill Seagull said:
You wouldn't want some enormous 40 stone individual sitting too close though - you'd be rolling off your seat into the depression they created, and end up sitting on their lap.

On the plus side though, that may make leaving early a lot more difficult...

We can see you bouncing out..... :jester: :jester:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
bounce around if you hate Palace.......:jester:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
To the away fan's, you only bounce when your winning! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The possabilitys are endless for different songs! :bounce: :bounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here