Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer from the air

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I also have some photo's which are on my phone but can't be bothered to upload them or anything. Please come round my house if you want to see them.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Here are the images Scooter refers to.
DSC01825.JPG

DSC01831.JPG

DSC01855.JPG

DSC01851.JPG

DSC01844.JPG

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
and in the words of someone else

'the distance shots prove exactly what we told the planners was correct that you will hardly notice the stadium in the rolling downs'

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
and in the words of someone else

'the distance shots prove exactly what we told the planners was correct that you will hardly notice the stadium in the rolling downs'

ha ha ha

I actually thought they were going to drop it down more and it wouldn't be as visible as it it.

I go past it 4 times a week goung to teh Esporta Gym and it is quite aweinspiring.

On another tack, in an effort to make friends with the falmer residents, we go to the farm shop in the village which has excellent locally produced stuff!!! Give it a go

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I have some photos but not the time to re-size and upload them, if somebody wants to PM me their e-mail address i'll forward them on, if they'll do the do?

Cheers

These are brilliant. Like the last especially showing the pitch surrounds and the 'chalk pitch'.

When were they taken?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Doesn't it just look so much better than, say, St Mary's? :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here