That word

To hide it nestling into the hill

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Easy 10 said:
REVISIT the Falmer plans ?
How the f*** do you do that then? I haven't visited then plans once, so I can't revisit them.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I like the assymmetric bit. The trouble is that we might not be able to see it properly from the downs.

Sort of wasted when you are inside. Need to go to the top of the hill to appreciate the shape and from the Hove Town Hall presentation it looked to me as though the Village Way South showed off the shape better and it has got mucked up by the politicians putting it in Village Way North.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How many other clubs have had to bury their stadium in a flaming hill just to keep the locals happy??

It's so stupid. Mind you, going along the same theme, Pompey will have to bury the new Fratton Park redevelopment in rubbish and needles.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Just in case you don't believe the stadium is to be buried in the side of the hill this shot (from when the club were still planning to build in stages) shows how deep the pitch will be in comparison to "ground level" for the West Stand.

Falmer1.jpg

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
i think the big side-little side is something to do wit the roll of the downs,or is that mad.???

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fans will all be asked to wear green ponchos (brown in winter) in order to ensure that the visual impact on the site is minimised on matchdays.

THe team will be changing from blue and white stripes to an emerald and jade camouflage effect kit, with a seasonal change to Fresh Earth/Camel where necessary.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think we should forget Falmer and share with Palarse - maybe some of that Dowie magic could rub off on us.:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here