Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Decision (message from Nic)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
East Preston Gull said:
I hope your right yorkie because i sit near you and will hunt you down and stalk you if this is not true........................well i might just throw a chip at you
:lolol: :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
DAMANCLAY said:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hope its true. If so i think a few :drink: are in order.

THERE WILL BE LOTS OF THESE AROUND BRIGHTON............
large-smiley-043.gif

And a few of these somewhere near a pond........
large-smiley-041.gif

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I trust you Yorkie, and I know you wouldn't have started this thread unless you had VERY good reason. I'm really struggling not to get carried away now...but I feel like phoning EVERYONE UP

:clap2:

sbw

Nov 5, 2004
Wrexham
Well I hope this is true, grats boys! See you in the Championship in a couple years hopefully at your new ground! :clap2: :clap2:

I am sorry but this still reeks of a wind up.

I still think it will be a yes but only because of the bust up that prescott and" Morman" Baker have been having over Lewes flood defence. Mr Prescott does not like him at all and seems to mock him at every oppertunity.

Mr baker has quickly turned to the flood defences crisis in an attempt to divert attention from the Yes vote....(allegedly).

East Preston Gull said:
Mr baker has quickly turned to the flood defences crisis in an attempt to divert attention from the Yes vote....(allegedly).
I think you're misreading Baker's motives on this one.

The Environment Agency are currently holding a public exhibition in the Shopping Precinct in Lewes which is trying to sell to the locals the notion that much of the town centre doesn't warrant investment in flood defences at the moment.

This is a MASSIVE local issue. It's hardly surprising that Baker is making a big thing of it.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
If this is true, what an atmosphere there will be for the game at home to Ipswich on Saturday, 6 points on our travels and a Falmer YESSSSS.
Would really make for a sell out celebration.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
OTLW info matches what i've been told from a source with access to SAP systems/reports at ODPM.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here