Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Celebration!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I will find the other Albion fans in Exeter (both of them - I hear there's some fresher who supports us!) and get WANKERED somewhere down here :drink: :drink: :clap2: :clap2:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
brightonfan_86 said:
If i'm in college and the discision gets made, i will probably run round the class screaming YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

:lolol: :lolol:

go for it Kev

The fireworks idea is surely the best lets launch hundreds of blue and silver rockets and light Brighton up. If anyones spent new year in Prague they do fireworks properly and its awesome

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do you think the residents of Falmer have got their supplies of champagne in as well?

So that, if they get the decision :)angry: ), they can be pictured cracking open bottles of bubbly in a most cliched manner and patting themselves on the back that 200 or so NIMBYs can overcome the will of thousands upon thousands of reasonable people?

I can see them all heading for ASDA now, stocking up on cheap £4.99 Spanish Cava in anticipation of a bit of televised cork popping.

Here's hoping it goes a little flat for them, or i may not be responsible for my actions....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here