Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer - any shops?

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Very confused with this one! Are you a Brighton fan? Presumably as your log in name is Bridcutt!
Or are you a gooner coming on a coach? Are you one of these people just coming on a one off?
Where are you sitting for the game?Join date Aug 2011? Strange!!

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Very confused with this one! Are you a Brighton fan? Presumably as your log in name is Bridcutt!
Or are you a gooner coming on a coach? Are you one of these people just coming on a one off?
Where are you sitting for the game?Join date Aug 2011? Strange!!

I can see why, I haven't been to many games at the Amex (4) and I normally get their just before KO

Lush

Mods' Pet
2 hours before a big Cup game? I'd be milling around the stadium, chilling on the concourse, then sitting in my comfy seat enjoying a pie, scrolling through Twitter, texting my mates, watching people arrive and whatever's on the big screens, then the teams arriving and warming up. It will FLY by.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
2 hours before a big Cup game? I'd be milling around the stadium, chilling on the concourse, then sitting in my comfy seat enjoying a pie, scrolling through Twitter, texting my mates, watching people arrive and whatever's on the big screens, then the teams arriving and warming up. It will FLY by.
all of that

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing

yep, as a wee kidda, we used to get to the grounds at midday for the aformentioned frivalities, (minus twitter, texting and big screens)
a few player photos and autographs.... happy days indeed....

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing

yep, as a wee kidda, we used to get to the grounds at midday for the aformentioned frivalities, (minus twitter, texting and big screens)
a few player photos and autographs.... happy days indeed....

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
what is the name of this top secret pub?....thank you.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Amex located next to amenities, fcuk off that would imply that someone at the clubactualy put some thought into the location of the ground

You're bang on there, as always, the one thing that's always pissed me off about the Amex is that the club officials just woke up one day and decided to build a stadium, without any kind of consultation or forethought, and just stuck it in the first place they thought of, despite there being so many better options.

I really wish they'd spent more time planning it and thinking about the alternatives.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
The Amex located next to amenities, fcuk off that would imply that someone at the clubactualy put some thought into the location of the ground

This comment, along with all your negativity towards everything associated with the Albion, has finally convinced me that you are in fact a Palace fan.
Or perhaps you're just a stupid ignorant c**t.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here