Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer - any shops?

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Weird question, but me and my mate are going to be arriving at the game on saturday about 2 hours early due to the coach, so I was wondering if there's any co-ops around or anything?

Thanks

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There's nothing.

Get your Haribos and sherbert dips before you board the coach, would be my advice.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Walk back down Lewes Rd to Brighton and there is a chippy and mini market etc, about 10/15 mins stroll

Isn't that BANDIT country ? Lots of 'scoomber chavs looking out for easy pickings ?

Bracknell_Gull

Jul 4, 2011
Bracknell
Assuming you have a match ticket, you could use the free travel included with your ticket to hop on a train to Brighton, raid the co-op outside the station entrance for cans of pop and a Ginsters, then jump back on the train to Falmer. Might as well make the most of the complimentary travel on offer

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Weird question, but me and my mate are going to be arriving at the game on saturday about 2 hours early due to the coach, so I was wondering if there's any co-ops around or anything?

Thanks

As [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] has said, a 10-15min walk from the stadium toward Brighton on Barcombe Rd which runs next to Lewis Rd is a small parade with a chip shop and Post Office/Londis (or something similar). On Google maps the post office is marked so you can look it up.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Assuming you have a match ticket, you could use the free travel included with your ticket to hop on a train to Brighton, raid the co-op outside the station entrance for cans of pop and a Ginsters, then jump back on the train to Falmer. Might as well make the most of the complimentary travel on offer

how VERY dare you refer to the mighty Budgens as a coop.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011

good idea, thanks mate

kip

Aug 2, 2011
There is a co-op in the uni on refectory road, also a bar, cafe and other stuff

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Candy wagons on the concourse. All the treats you could ever wish for.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Isn't that BANDIT country ? Lots of 'scoomber chavs looking out for easy pickings ?

Back in the day we would have a brown paper bag in the middle of Newick Road arranged to look like it had just blown across but really concealing the biggest chunk of metal we could find. Then we would hide behind a hedge when a car came and await results. My how we laughed in those hazy summer holidays long ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here