Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FALMER announcement

Ted

May 26, 2004
Craggy Island
OTLW is spot on. As posted on another thread, relevant documentation being couriered to all concerned for 0900 tomorrow.

Up The Albion

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Southy said:
Its still a rumour, from a good source, but until its announced officially it is still just a rumour.

Not a rumour Southy .... I have been a member of NSC since 1999 in its various guises and would not risk a life ban on something as important as this.

Now had it confirmed from two VERY different sources (and one by email!)

Triuble is, I don't know whether it is YES or NO or even a half way house with horrendous conditions

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
On the Left Wing said:
Not a rumour Southy .... I have been a member of NSC since 1999 in its various guises and would not risk a life ban on something as important as this.

Now had it confirmed from two VERY different sources (and one by email!)

Triuble is, I don't know whether it is YES or NO or even a half way house with horrendous conditions

For what it's worth OTLW I believe you. Once we do know the decision will you tell us who told you....I'm intrigued

That's if I am not so depressed I don't care anymore

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
alan partridge said:
For what it's worth OTLW I believe you. Once we do know the decision will you tell us who told you....I'm intrigued

That's if I am not so depressed I don't care anymore

I'll tell you one of the sources tomorrow ... the other will have to stay with me cos his job would be on the line

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
OTLW i so hope you are right. Do not think i could take another day like today.

sepp maier

Jul 26, 2004
mile oak
9am is the embargo time, but beware it could take an hour for the club and the Council's PR departments to get their arses into gear .... these guys don't start work until 9am!!!!!

I can't believe they're going to announce it at about 10am tomorrow. That's the time I've got to catch my flight out of the country. Guess I'll have to cancel my holiday now.:censored:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
10am then :)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If it's a press embargo until 9am, then it will be on the 9 o'clock news.

An embargo means they will know before that but are not alllowed to announce it.

Although that's only a gentlemans' agreement - so someone might break the embargo .... if we're lucky

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
There is no such thing as a water tight organisation. Someone must have let something slip - I need to know!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
fleet said:
There is no such thing as a water tight organisation. Someone must have let something slip - I need to know!

Anyone friendly with local Labour MPs or senior city councillors ... they always leak like seives!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
trueblue said:
Although that's only a gentlemans' agreement - so someone might break the embargo .... if we're lucky

We were told that we would know as soon as the club were told...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here