Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer and Tesco

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Large One said:

Biggest employers in the town, AMEX Arena has a nice ring to it, they work closely with the University and would be better than being named after a poxy supermarket that used to be the punchline to a joke about our playing kit.

E

enigma

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Biggest employers in the town, AMEX Arena has a nice ring to it, they work closely with the University and would be better than being named after a poxy supermarket that used to be the punchline to a joke about our playing kit.

Agree 100%

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Come to the Amex, will you come to the Amex...
Man Utd are the next visitors at the Amex.

I'll go for that. Not sure I could put up with Tesco's on our shirts, but then with Skint we've proved that we do irony very well.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Somerfield are in the pale blue colours, but they are not striped. Not even broad stripes.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
perseus said:
Somerfield are in the pale blue colours, but they are not striped. Not even broad stripes.

???
vegetables-group.jpg

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Be thankful it isn't Sainsbury's. The thought of rubber lipped big tongued mockney git Jamie Oliver doing the opening ceremony at 'The Pukka Dome' would be too grim to contemplate.

Mar 24, 2005
Just reading this thread when I noticed the google add at the bottom of the last post...

Archer Stadium Seats
Surplus Stadium Chairs and Seats General Use and Collectible

..hopefully not an Omen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here