Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer, and Another Potental Idiot.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Prior to going to Krispies today, I was harranged by a local induvidual who clains the following.

Today he was going to meet tahe powers that be to ensure the following. Firstly that the footbal ground is placed at the Falmer site, but with the following.

Secondly the county cricket pitch. This would then ensure all round running of the site.

And then lastly, a supermarket to be on site, so that the money they have paid is the money maker.

Now, normally I would not have posted this, but the guy in question, although being bizzare, he sounds credible and some of you may know him via footbal.

The male in qustion lives nearby me, is six foot five plus, and has, according to him, been involved in local sport for a few years. Other distngusing marks include beard and mostache, light, to ginger hair, and a profond art of intimidation when he speaks.

The last thing I know about the gentleman is that he is also a Sunday leauge ref.

This may be all wrong, but this bloke, give me the shudders. But what happens if he is serious?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here