Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer alert text service

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Drumstick said:
My phone broke just a week ago :( And too skint to get a new one so i'm just gonna hope im near a radio or t.v or p.c when its released. I should think it would be on the club site before the argus get it.

It will be. Even if the Argus know about it in advance there will be a press imbargo until a set time.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Vodaphone is down in Seaford again so I don't think I'll bother. :angry:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
South Yarra Seagull said:
i tried it perth, it sent fine, but i have had nothign back yet... we'l see.

you going to the game tomroow?

So you sent it to +44 and then the number?

And yes, I will be at the match today. The only highlight for me is that Matt Horsley is finally starting a game. He is Glory's best player by far, but that tool of a manager McMahon never plays him. Other than that I expect yet another subpar performance like I've had to witness nearly every week this season thanks to this hopeless manager and disinterested players. Melbourne are heavy favourites to win this match.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It's typical. I've paid for a text alert and been sent home from work because rain has got into the office and was running over the sockets. :rolleyes:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
South Yarra Seagull said:
yeah, +44 then the number.

I hope it is a decent game for you today. Archie is on fire, bolt down your corner flags!! :clap2:

It was a decent game, brilliant result and the atmosphere was electric. Haven't seen Glory play this well all season. Super Matty Horsley finally started a game and won MOTM, if McMahon wasn't such a tit, he would've started every week. :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here