Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer - 19th/20th October

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So the Nimby's only alternative will be (assuming a Yes decision) to delay the building of the ground if they are unwilling or unable to finance a judicial review, I bet they are already scouring the country for Swampy and his mates.

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Agree with the leaky mouth scenario of Civil Servants... I have had to represent some of them when the ale gets the better of their tongues and they blurt out things they shouldn't in public places...

:eek: :drunk: :shutup: :bla: :censored: :dunce: :eek:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I reckon it will be a yes but we'll have to wait for the spiteful NIMBYs to go through all their motions (word used deliberately) until we finally get the go ahead.

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
In terms of judicial review I have been told that Nimbys already have the money in place.

This was from a genuine source - however, I cannot say whether the information they were given (by someone heavily involved in the anti Falmer campaign) was true or a show of bravado.

I have my tin hat on and expect to be given the my brothers girlfriends sisters dog treatment, but I can only post what I have been told.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The facts of what I know are that the guy I was talking too is definitely in a position to know. And thats it really. So you have to take the info for what it is.

Whether he is right or not I have no idea and I'm not saying its definite or anything.

Just wondered if it fitted in with anything else anyone else had heard.

I must admit if he is anything to go by I would expect the announcement to leak out very soon!

Two pints of beer and he'd sell the crown jewels!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
munster monch said:
It's a scary thought though and if they are desperate enough.

Better remove that before they get any ideas
Don't think Archer would give two shits really. He's made his profit off us, that's all he cares about. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Marc said:
I thought the last enquiry ensured that it could'nt go to a judicial review? as in the last enquiry mad esure that EVERYTHING was looked at? we need the B Lordy here :)
thats exactly what i thought?

bhaexpress said:
I did a job a few years ago for the civil service part of which was involved with MI6. Obvioulsy there was a big security issue. <SNIP>.

Never realised you were intobuilding roads, express. Guess the security issue was to do with the routing, or number of lanes?

See you later in t'room :wave:

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here