Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fair play, you guys know all about football...

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Funniest thing about Killer Whale was him thinking this nickname given to him was some kind of respectful moniker due to his sleek, deadly assassin role as an HR bod brought in fire people (something to be proud of eh?) - when, infact, it turns out it's just a common Scandinavian nickname for a fat *unt.

However, I personally grew not to mind his lairy posts as really football is all about crowing when you win and showing up other fans. Then getting caught out with your pants down when it all goes tits up. All part of the glorious pantomime that is the rollercoaster of football imo.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
A classic example of why Leeds are the most hated team in the land.
Why do such a large proportion of their fan base come across so graceless and hubristic?

Good result for them, impressive work rate and a couple of Bamford’s goals were well taken.

I know I’m going to sound like a pedantic dickhead here, but it’s not Leeds Utd that are hated, in fact I think most are very impressed with what they’re doing, it’s their utter moronic fan base that people simply can’t tolerate. This guy is text book example of what they are like, nowhere to be seen when they lose, or in the Championship, but can’t help behaving like a raging bell tip the moment they win.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Indeed. Leeds play some fantastic stuff. It's genuinely intriguing to see how their style will or won't work in the Premier League. Will they run out of steam (especially in Dec/Jan - 11 matches in 9 weeks)? Will others learn to adapt to their style (as Wolves seemed able to do last week)? Will Bamford finish with the Golden Boot....?

Sadly only one team seems to struggle in that period and since we've come up it has been us. Let's hope that changes

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Good luck to Leeds (except when they play the Albion) ... and good luck to Aston Villa (also except when they play Brighton) .... it will be so nice to see other teams mixing it at the top of the table. It would be very nice to see the Seagulls up there too, but unless we learn to shoot when in sight of goal I fear we'll be fighting relegation again. Can't see what anyone has against these teams in principle. Surely we all want to see an end to the domination of the Premier League by the "big six".

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I’ve suggested before, but as we have a number of slightly unhinged Leeds fans who turn up here...

We should only allow them to contribute In the aptly titled “Deluded Leeds Fans” topic. Nowhere else, just there.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
A classic example of why Leeds are the most hated team in the land.
Why do such a large proportion of their fan base come across so graceless and hubristic?

Good result for them, impressive work rate and a couple of Bamford’s goals were well taken.

100% correct.

Utterly obnoxious fans. Worst in the Premier League.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
No, I have no shame.
But no, after that, it is a delight to put you in your place. And as I say, the season is yet young...

We will keep this untill we have played you twice and it is the end of the season. You played well so far this season, congratulations but playing well for a whole season is a whole different ball game. You may well succeed, we will see but its a tad early to 'put us in our place'

No Bollocks just Fook off :lolol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Leeds will be relegated, you don't know how hard the Premier League is, we know best you Championship newbies, learn from our experience, Bielsa is a buffoon, Bamford can't cut in the big time, ya de ya de ya.

You know what, I reckon you can get SERIOUSLY good odds on a Leeds relegation at the bookies. Double down, put your mortgage on it football geniuses.

Some of us told you at the time that Bielsa was special. Now do you know why I joined this site for the season? And it isn't finished yet.

See you next Tuesday.

Russconha

Jul 8, 2012
Littlehampton
Leeds will be relegated, you don't know how hard the Premier League is, we know best you Championship newbies, learn from our experience, Bielsa is a buffoon, Bamford can't cut in the big time, ya de ya de ya.

You know what, I reckon you can get SERIOUSLY good odds on a Leeds relegation at the bookies. Double down, put your mortgage on it football geniuses.

Some of us told you at the time that Bielsa was special. Now do you know why I joined this site for the season? And it isn't finished yet.

you would be top with Ben White

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Good luck to Leeds (except when they play the Albion) ... and good luck to Aston Villa (also except when they play Brighton) .... it will be so nice to see other teams mixing it at the top of the table. It would be very nice to see the Seagulls up there too, but unless we learn to shoot when in sight of goal I fear we'll be fighting relegation again. Can't see what anyone has against these teams in principle. Surely we all want to see an end to the domination of the Premier League by the "big six".

Yes and West Ham currently beating City! Certainly good for the Premier League if the big six do not have it all their own way, particularly in light of some of their recent proposals. I would be extremely happy if Liverpool, United, City and Chelsea all dropped out of the top four this season. Seems there are a lot of teams, including the Albion who are more than capable of causing some shock results, long may it continue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here