Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fair play to Southampton...

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Bizarrely enough their fans seem to think that this defeat to United's second string is an indication that the title is theirs for the taking.
How odd.

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
The gaps were mainly due to tickets effectively costing £55, because you had to buy one for another home game as well as the Cup game. This put off most of the part-timers. Also, the ticket office is a disaster at the moment and the online system is a complete joke. Plenty of people who wanted tickets couldn't actually buy one as a result. Shambles! Still the biggest crowd in the 4th round though wasn't it?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I thought Saints looked really good today but, like they did against us, they do seem to tire easily. Their near miss off the Harding/Oxlade-Chamberlain corner was absolutely top draw.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
So... Nicole Cortese had the temerity to go public and accuse Shrewsbury of trying to cash in on the cup tie, yet... links the Man Utd tie with buying Carlisle tickets. That might be one reason why they didn't sell out (sell out the match, that is).

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Enough to provoke this sort of reaction...

Richard Dornan
@Rich_Dornan Richard Dornan
#saintsfc proud to be a saint. Michael Owen you are a partronising little freak. Go f##k yourself and break both legs.

nobody likes to be partronised

If we were doing as badly as they are in the league, I'd be looking for us to drop out of the Cup to concentrate on the league too.

Wise tactics chaps - hope it works out for you.

Shouldn't you be posting this on a Southampton message board?

Or, you COULD just get over this little obsession with them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Amusingly, I see Uniteds winning goal came as a direct result of Southampton attempting to pass the ball out from the back and making a complete hash of it.

You're not Albion, saints. Don't even try.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here