Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fair play Gary Barlow.....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
That must of taken big bollocks tonight.

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
Massive respect, it hasn't even been a week since - cannot imagine how on earth he did that

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The legend grows. Amazing performance from an amazing man. Only when he has gone will Britain realise what it failed to appreciate as much as it should for all these years. The country's finest singer-songwriter BAR NONE continues to leave us speechless xxx.

Y'know what TCB, I think you may be 100% write with every word you just typed there.

Gary Barlow also comes across as a thoroughly nice bloke as well. Someone you could sit with in a pub and have a chat with.

Heart goes out to him and his family right now.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm not into Take That by any means, but I'm mightily impressed that he managed to do that, and it was far more enjoyable than most of the other stuff in the ceremony.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Top performance and comes across as a very decent bloke.

Used to be a bit tight though apparently. Robbie Williams said in his autobiography that when Barlow used to drive them around, he'd only indicate when he had to (ie when someone was behind him) "to save on the lightbulbs".

:lolol:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Top performance and comes across as a very decent bloke.

Used to be a bit tight though apparently. Robbie Williams said in his autobiography that when Barlow used to drive them around, he'd only indicate when he had to (ie when someone was behind him) "to save on the lightbulbs".

:lolol:

but indicating is just that, providing an indication of your intent, it can only be an indication if there is somebody to be alerted to whatever it is that you are doing. If there isn't then there is no need to do so.

Whatever - that's just twaddle. Much respect to Gary - I really don't know how he did it.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
but indicating is just that, providing an indication of your intent, it can only be an indication if there is somebody to be alerted to whatever it is that you are doing. If there isn't then there is no need to do so.

Whatever - that's just twaddle. Much respect to Gary - I really don't know how he did it.

Woosh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here