Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte **On Loan To Leicester 10/08/24**

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Good performance and should have had an assist from that very well weighted pass to put Vardy through. Promising start for him.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Shows how far we've come as whilst he clearly has potential, he is one of my least favourite of our young players. Too often was the weak link last season despite the odd gem of a performance. Consistency comes with age and experience I know but if we had to lose any of our youngsters (for a decent fee of course) Buonanotte would be my pick. Hope to be proven wrong however

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Second on BBC Sport match performance:

1724105769519.png

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Hopefully he has a fantastic season but Leicester still get relegated.
Just hope being on loan to a Club below our level will improve him so he has a place back on our first team at the end of the season.

Generally doesn’t work like that for players that have already played several seasons with the registered club before being loaned out to a ‘lesser team’ even if the extra match time was the benefit. They more often than not drop to the lowest common denominator. Good showing against Spurs though.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Playing 10 he is a very good footballer.

We were just screwed for wide players last year so could really only get minutes for him on the right.

its no suprise all his goals and contributions were when he drifted central.

I thought he was MOM last night for Leics, Vardy grabs the headlines obvs, but Facundo was there best player for the 75 mins he was on.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Glad he stayed in the Prem. Be interesting to see how he gets on. I like him. Bit lightweight, but still so young and plenty of time to beef up a bit.
The positive was he actually didn't look lightweight last night and was getting stuck right in. His performance actually reminded me of the moment Ali Mac started to look like a proper footballer after a pre-season of strength work and developing man strength so that bodes very well for us.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
don’t think we could of got him a better loan.

Stays in the league and will need to do a lot more running / mucking in than he probably would do here which is the side of his game that needs developing (and not diving).

Sort that out and he can compete for a place with us next year.

He’s still a kid, no need to rush things

Han Solo

May 25, 2024

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here