Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FACT of the Day

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I know you are being ironic, but its actually quite true. There's more to a player's worth than just what they do on the pitch. Similar to Celtic signing Nakata to boost their profile in the far East, so it was with Turienzo, and Albion's prescence in South America.

BHA are now by far the most popular English club in Argentina. There are 14 youth football clubs now named 'Brighton' or 'Albion' in Buenos Areis alone, and the Albion's 'Seagulls Club' scheme has 12,600 members in Argentina.

Message to Mods: Any chance of getting a 'chin stroker' smilie?

Oct 25, 2003
I know you are being ironic, but its actually quite true. There's more to a player's worth than just what they do on the pitch. Similar to Celtic signing Nakata to boost their profile in the far East, so it was with Turienzo, and Albion's prescence in South America.

BHA are now by far the most popular English club in Argentina. There are 14 youth football clubs now named 'Brighton' or 'Albion' in Buenos Areis alone, and the Albion's 'Seagulls Club' scheme has 12,600 members in Argentina.

plus their national team copied our kit

do we still get all of our games beamed live via satellite for argentinians to watch in 'fan zones' on giant screens?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
plus their national team copied our kit

do we still get all of our games beamed live via satellite for argentinians to watch in 'fan zones' on giant screens?

Only the evening ones. The time difference means that the timing for the Saturday ones was too shit.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
So does a Cockatoo...

Two girls talking about a party they'd been to the night before...

One says, 'My mouth tastes like the bottom af a birdcage...'

The other replies, 'I'm not surprised! You had a Cockatoo in there last night!...'

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex

Thats absolutely incredible! Doesn't seem like a waste of money now to a certain extent.

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009

Let's hope they don't all transfer to gully's gang (or whatever its called now) and claim their freebies. I doubt if the club can afford it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

BHABegley

Jan 5, 2009
A male cat has barbs on his penis, so once he's 'in' he's not out til he's done. Oh, and rhubarb leaves are poisonous. Our rabbit nibbled them and died, RIP Ron!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The planet Saturn is less dense than water - if you could find an body of water large enough it would float :)

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
if all the league one pro footballers masturbated collectivaly they could fill an olympic sized swimming pool in a shade over a fortnight

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
been done before no doubt but crystal palace is an anagram of eat crap scally

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here