Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Who's got a Facebook? Forget Myspace, Facebook is the future. Myspace is big, bold and brash, Facebook is subtle and unobtrusive. I've found so many friends I'd lost touch with over the years.

:wave:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Downloaded Penguin said:
Who's got a Facebook? Forget Myspace, Facebook is the future. Myspace is big, bold and brash, Facebook is subtle and unobtrusive. I've found so many friends I'd lost touch with over the years.

Facebook has been around for years. In my experience, it has exactly the same sordid mix of paedos, social cripples and outcasts as Myspaz does.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Facebook

Grendel said:
Facebook has been around for years. In my experience, it has exactly the same sordid mix of paedos, social cripples and outcasts as Myspaz does.

Well said mate.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Facebook

Grendel said:
Does it have stalkers?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Uncle Buck said:
What is wrong with phoning people?

If you've lost touch with someone and don't know their number then, yes, you can always try phoning them up. :rolleyes:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Downloaded Penguin said:
If you've lost touch with someone and don't know their number then, yes, you can always try phoning them up. :rolleyes:

If you have lost touch with them there is normally a reason.

These sites sound like the sort of place where people who have never met or will meet the people they are talking to will hang around.

Far more fun to go out and meet real people and socially interact, surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here