The free state of Kemp Town
I really REALLY hope this is for real

Revenge, Facebook Style: Brother 1, Sister 0

the-letter.jpg

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
I'll tell you what, there's plenty more where that came from. This is the most fun I've had since I discovered Fmylife.com

Check out this stalker weirdo

A-for-effort.jpg

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
This is the most fun I've had since I discovered Fmylife.com

583 pages of:

Today, I checked my Facebook notifications to see that someone likes my new single status. My ex. FML

Today, my boyfriend dumped me by writing "we're through fat slob" on my forehead whilst I was asleep in permanent marker. FML

Today, while at a bar a woman of about 40 came up to me and asked me to dance, and being only 20 I thought I had met the perfect "cougar" for a one night stand. After a few up-beat dances, a slower song came on and we continued to dance. She started sobbing and claimed I was the son she never had. FML
:clap2:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Oh. My. Days

greatfriend.jpg

Other people's desperation is SO f***ing funny

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Today, my friend told me men can't be trusted. I told her that wasn't true; I have my husband's password to his email but I never check it because I trust him. She bet me he was doing something bad, and to prove her wrong I looked. Turns out he has been cheating on me for 8 months. FML

Today, I went to meet my boyfriend's parents for the first time. His mother, seconds upon meeting me, gave me a hug, smiled at me, and said: "It's so nice to finally meet you! All I ever hear is 'Emma this', and 'Emma that', 'I love Emma!'. He never stops talking about you!" My name's not Emma. FML

Today, I made a fake MySpace so that I could flirt with my Boyfriend and see what he would do. He ended up dumping me for the fake MySpace girl. FML

Today, at a bar, a woman approched me and tried to set me up with her friend. Looking around, the only people in the bar were a man reading the paper and a very ugly woman, looking at me and smiling. I worriedly replied, "I'm sorry, but I'm gay." Turns out her friend was the one reading the paper. FML

Today, my boyfriend took me on a surprise date, destination unknown. I dressed up, he had a tux on. We went to McDonalds. FML

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here